Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fashion Nugget of the Day: Retro Glamour

As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I want to try to incorporate more retro/pinup glamour into my personal style. I am heading out for lunch with Cristal and Tracy this afternoon, so I thought today would be a good day to rock it.



Top & Capris: Torrid

Strawberry Necklace: eBay

Leopard Wedges: Thrifted


I paid only $5 for the like-new leopard wedges at a local thrift store, and I scored the Torrid top for half off on eBay. Don't you just love a great deal?


Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Adrienne

10 comments:

  1. I am loving those capris! I LOVE them, I cannot wear them but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think you could wear the capris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... guess my tube top and flip-flops aren't going to cut it for lunch! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebay is such a great way to get clothes for cheap! YAY! And yay for thrifted shoes! That zipper on the back of the blouse is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Louise! I do love eBay.....not the selling part, just the buying :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top with the exposed zipper and puffed sleeves. I do have a big weakness for puffed sleeves. I wish I could try out Torrid but as it is, their shipping charges to Asia is madness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Dee! I love puffed sleeves as well. I had no idea Torrid charged a fortune for international shipping :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that necklace! adds so much flair to your outfit! very cute post! :)

    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)