Friday, April 8, 2011

FBFF: Spring Trends

This week's Fashion Beauty Friend Friday question is.....


What are the top 5 Spring trends that you are looking forward to seeing/sporting this season? (Can be anything from makeup, shoes, accessories, clothing, etc..)


Bold Color


BCBG




Nautical


Bestey Johnson



1970s


Marc Jacobs



Retro Femme


Moschino Cheap & Chic




Punk

Burberry Prorsum


I am personally looking forward to the bold color and retro femme styles the most :)


For more information on Fashion Beauty Friend Friday, head over to ModlyChic


Hope you have a fabulous Friday!


Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. I love the bold colors trend!! I especially love the red!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retro Femme looks awesome. Not so much on the Nautical, it needs to tone down a bit! I just keep hearing "Well hello sailor" in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the 70's trend...but more the hippie style and not the disco one, and the retro femme looks great too. but i shall always embrace a punk trend. give me anything with studs.. seriously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great post..so i quote the punk one only 'cause i love the biker leather jacket but if i should wear one of these trends i'll prefer the bold color:)in fact i have several dress red blue or yellow ihih..
    Come and follow me dear if u like my blog??i'd be very happy if u do so..kiss

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold color, yes, please!
    Nautical, always!
    Retro, for sure!
    70s-inspired - starting to get into it and loving it! (especially the wide leg pant edging out the skinny pants!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)