Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fashion Nugget of the Day: Flakey Fall Weather & my ASOS dress

I decided to wear one of my favorite dresses out on Saturday night. The weather here in Tennessee is rather flakey: low to mid 80s during the day, higher 40s at night. So, I have been doing quite a bit of layering. I wore this dress sans sweater for most of the evening, but needed one later on in the night.


 Dress: ASOS Curve last year
Leggings: Mossimo last year
Bow Flats: Mossimo

I have to say, this outfit is very me. I collect dresses, especially flowy, floral, empire waist (but not too billowy) numbers, and I love to wear them year round. I have been doing this look for years, with tiny updates and variations. I believe in wearing what you love :)

Hope you are having a great week, thanks for stopping by :)
Adrienne

7 comments:

  1. Definitely a great dress - love the pattern and the chiffon/sheer bits!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsideline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress. I love the flowiness of it and the gorgeous pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! I love this dress on you. ASOS is one of my favorites, but I try to stay away b/c my wallet fears it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous dress, I LOVE the soft feminine fabric <3
    I'm a dress girl too, they're easy, comfortable & chic xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute floral dress, flirty and fun. it looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)